Friday, June 24, 2011

To my Family.

I have been blessed with, what I would argue, the most amazing family ever. You all have been able to extend your love to me all the way from California and it continues to prove my point in the very first sentence of this post. It makes me so happy knowing my entire family is interested in what I'm doing this summer and is so supportive.
Don't stop sending me pictures, videos, texts, or Wall posts. It absolutely makes my day every time I get a little taste of home. I am having such a great time here and the Lord has been so good to me, but I am very excited to come home and see you all.
I miss you guys and think about every single one of you daily. You are all very special to me. Keep enjoying the time you spend together and don't forget that I will be joining in when I get back. :)
I love, love, love you all.
plus...

No comments:

Post a Comment