Friday, May 27, 2011

3 days & 20 hours.

It is the Friday before I leave for Ocean City and I have finally decided it's time to start packing for this ten/eleven week adventure. WOW. This is not an easy task. Fortunately, I have nothing better to do with my time. I haven't worked since Monday morning and my days since then have consisted of watching a lot of t.v. and bugging my family to hang out with me. As I look outside my window and see the over-cast sky and the wind blowing in the trees, that could quite possibly be God coaxing me to stay inside and start getting prepared for OC. 
Anyway, this blog was just an excuse to stop packing for a while, but still convince myself I was doing something productive! Haha, now back to the neck-high pile of clothes laying on my bed waiting for me to sort through...

No comments:

Post a Comment