Monday, March 28, 2011

Support is being raised

Hello again!
Wow, I feel so blessed to see how much I am being supported in my adventure to Ocean City, New Jersey. Support raising has officially started and I have experienced a whirlwind of emotions going through this process. The Lord is clearly showing me that he is capable of paving my way to embark on this journey this summer.
There are a total of seven individuals from Chico Campus Crusade attending summer project in Ocean City. There are a number of others from Chico who are attending project in Santa Monica as well. Others have decided to go to other locations in the United States and few have gotten accepted to international projects. It is really amazing to see how God is working in the lives of those involved in CRU.
Please continue to pray for raising support financially as well as in prayer. I would love if you all would consider extending your prayers to the others in Chico CRU who are in the process of raising support too. I cannot help but get excited knowing that every day is bringing me closer and closer to being in Ocean City. Only sixty-four days (if I counted right) until May 31!! Yay!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment